Industrial & Construction Security
Industrial units, construction sites and areas identified as critical infrastructure, are prone to a variety of threats such as trespass, theft, vandalism, terrorism and environmental factors. J Regan Security Services Ltd are specialist in providing highly trained and bespoke services to assist with your mitigation factors surrounding these concerns. We have established a network of professionals experienced within infrastructure protection and development of risk reduction. Ensuring vulnerabilities have been established and minimised, so that your supply chain and productivity is not affected within your organisation due to security vulnerabilities.
Within the environment of construction and industrial establishments, areas such as health and safety, enforcing legislation, appropriate visitor vetting and identification of ‘near miss situations’, is critical to the functioning and legislative requirements of modern construction and industrial sites. J Regan Security Services Ltd are highly proactive in defining, training and establishing a benchmark of security solutions that reflect national standards and proactivity within our guard force.
With many years of experience within critical infrastructure, construction and industrial establishments our highly skilled operatives can fulfil a variety of guarding, health and safety or fire detection services to ensure that your security concerns are sufficiently appropriated and dealt with to a professional standards 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- General static site security
- Gate operations and signing in protocols
- Lock down and opening procedures
- Guard and canine patrols of assets and infrastructure
- Fire monitoring and Reactive procedures
- Continuity assistance and liaison with utilities and emergency services
- Detection and investigation services (Drone Surveillance/ evidence gathering techniques)
- Perimeter integrity and maintenance
- Identification of health and safety issues
- Site reports and security surveys